Why is iodine necessary for the body?
Iodine is a vital trace element, without it the normal functioning of the thyroid gland is impossible. Iodine is the main component of thyroid hormones that is involved:
- in the regulation of protein, fat, carbohydrate and energy metabolism in the body;
- in the development of all organs and systems - they regulate the activity of the brain, nervous and cardiovascular systems, genital and mammary glands;
- in the growth and development of children and schoolchildren, in the formation of their intellectual abilities.
Laminaria is a perfectly created marine product created by nature itself, which, in addition to iodine, contains:
- alginic acid and its salts (up to 21%)
- mannitol (20-25%)
- polysaccharide laminariasis (to 21%)
- protein substances (up to 9%)
- L-fructose (up to 4%)
- vitamins: A, B 1 , B 2 , B 12 , C, D, E, pantothenic and folic acid
- 40 micro- and macrocells in an easily absorbed form by the body: bromine, manganese, cobalt, zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, sodium, sulfur, phosphorus, nitrogen, etc.
Laminaria , being a natural source of iodine, makes up for its deficiency in the body naturally, supports the health of the thyroid gland, and contributes to the mental and physical performance of the body. This is the most popular product among the Japanese - recognized centenarians. Due to the rich composition of biologically active substances, kelp has a beneficial effect on the human body as a whole.
One tablet of Laminaria satisfies the physiological daily requirement of the body for iodine (200 mcg) by 133%.
This level of iodine content in the 1st tablet is within its natural consumption with food, because according to MP 184.108.40.2062-08 “Norms of physiological requirements for energy and nutrients for various groups of the population of the Russian Federation”, the consumption of iodine with food varies widely different geochemical regions: 65-230 mcg / day. The established need levels are 130-200 mcg / day. The upper acceptable level is 600 mcg / day. The physiological need for adults is 150 mcg / day.
Regular intake of Laminaria contributes to the replenishment of iodine deficiency in the body from a natural source - kelp (seaweed).
thallus kelp (seaweed), microcrystalline cellulose and maltodextrin, starch (carriers), amorphous silicon dioxide and calcium stearate (anti-caking agents).
|Content in 1 tablet (daily intake) and% of the recommended daily intake level (adequate level)|
, including iodine from kelp, at least1
|Recommendations for use||
Adults and children over 14 years of age, 1 tablet 1 time per day with meals. The duration of administration is 2-3 months, the administration can be repeated 3-4 times a year. Permanent admission is allowed.
Individual intolerance to the components of the product, pregnancy, breast-feeding, children under 14 years of age. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor (for persons with thyroid diseases - with an endocrinologist).
Food supplement: www.pvd.gov.lv